The FlexInsured Account is an excellent complement to your investment account with First Allied. It allows you to protect your cash balances while still linking your FDIC-insured holdings with your investment account for more control and simplified management of your money. Select FlexInsured Account as your sweep option, and available cash balances will be deposited into an interest-bearing, FDIC-insured deposit account at one or more financial institutions.
FlexInsured Program Interest Rates
|Tier 1||$1 - $24,999.99||0.09%|
|Tier 2||$25,000 - $49,999.99||0.09%|
|Tier 3||$50,000 - $99,999.99||0.15%|
|Tier 4||$100,000 - $249,999.99||0.15%|
|Tier 5||$250,000 - $499,999.99||0.20%|
|Tier 6||$500,000 - $749,999.99||0.25%|
|Tier 7||$750,000 - $999,999.99||0.35%|
|Tier 8||$1,000,000 - $1,499,999.99||0.35%|
|Tier 9||$1,500,000 - $4,999,999.99||0.40%|
|Tier 10||$5,000,000 - $9,999,999.99||0.50%|
|Tier 11||$10,000,000 and above||0.50%|
List of Participating Financial Institutions
- Androscoggin Bank, Lewiston, Maine
- Associated Bank, Green Bay, Wis.
- Bank of China, New York, N.Y.
- Barclays Bank, Wilmington, Del.
- Branch Bank & Trust, Lumberton, N.C.
- Citibank N.A., Sioux Falls, S.D.
- Compass Bank, Birmingham, Ala.
- East West Bank, Pasadena, Calif.
- Glacier Bank, Kalispell, Mont.
- Hapoalim Bank, New York, N.Y.
- Israel Discount Bank, New York, N.Y.
- KeyBank, Buffalo, N.Y.
- New York Community Bank, Westbury, N.Y.
- Plains Capital Bank, Dallas, Texas
- RBS Citizens Bank, Providence, R.I.
- RBS Citizens Bank PA, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Simmons First Bank, Union City, Tenn.
- Southwest Bank, Fort Worth, Texas
- Tristate Capital, Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Umpqua Bank, Portland, Ore.
- United Bank, Glastonbury, Conn.
You may exclude any financial institution listed above from holding funds through the FlexInsured Account by contacting your financial advisor.