The FlexInsured Account is an excellent complement to your investment account with First Allied. It allows you to protect your cash balances while still linking your FDIC-insured holdings with your investment account for more control and simplified management of your money. Select FlexInsured Account as your sweep option, and available cash balances will be deposited into an interest-bearing, FDIC-insured deposit account at one or more financial institutions.
FlexInsured Program Interest Rates
|Tier 1||$0 - $24,999.99||0.10%|
|Tier 2||$25,000 - $49,999.99||0.10%|
|Tier 3||$50,000 - $99,999.99||0.20%|
|Tier 4||$100,000 - $249,999.99||0.20%|
|Tier 5||$250,000 - $499,999.99||0.25%|
|Tier 6||$500,000 - $749,999.99||0.30%|
|Tier 7||$750,000 - $999,999.99||0.40%|
|Tier 8||$1,000,000 - $1,499,999.99||0.40%|
|Tier 9||$1,500,000 - $4,999,999.99||0.50%|
|Tier 10||$5,000,000 - $9,999,999.99||0.55%|
|Tier 11||$10,000,000 and above||0.60%|
List of Participating Financial Institutions
- Androscoggin Bank, Lewiston, ME Associated Bank, Green Bay, WI Bank of China, New York, NY
- Bank Hapoalim, New York, NY
- Branch Bank & Trust, Lumberton, NC Citibank N.A., Sioux Falls, SD Compass Bank, Birmingham, AL
- East West Bank, Pasadena, CA
- Citibank N.A., Sioux Falls, S.D.
- Compass Bank, Birmingham, Ala.
- East West Bank, Pasadena, Calif.
- Glacier Bank, Kalispell, Mont.
- Hapoalim Bank, New York, N.Y.
- Glacier Bank, Kalispell, MT
- Israel Discount Bank, New York, NY
- New York Community Bank, Westbury, NY Plains Capital Bank, Dallas, TX
- RBS Citizens Bank, Providence, RI Simmons First Bank, Pine B1uff, AR
- Tristate Capital, Pittsburgh, PA United Bank, Glastonbury, CT
- Simmons First Bank, Pine Bluff, Ark.
- Tristate Capital, Pittsburgh, Pa.
- United Bank, Glastonbury, Conn.
You may exclude any financial institution listed above from holding funds through the FlexInsured Account by contacting your financial advisor.