The FlexInsured Account is a nice complement to your investment account with First Allied. It allows you to protect your cash balances while still linking your FDIC-insured holdings with your investment account for more control and simplified management of your money. Select FlexInsured Account as your sweep option, and available cash balances will be deposited into an interest-bearing, FDIC-insured deposit account at one or more financial institutions. Download the FlexInsured Account Disclosure Statement (PDF).
Interest Rate Based on Custodied Assets
|Tier 1||$1 - $49,999||0.01%|
|Tier 2||$50,000 - $99,999||0.02%|
|Tier 3||$100,000 - $499,999||0.03%|
|Tier 4||$500,000 - $999,999||0.06%|
|Tier 5||$1,000,000 and above||0.10%|
List of Participating Financial Institutions
- Androscoggin Bank, Lewiston, Maine
- Associated Bank, Green Bay, Wis.
- Bank of China, New York, N.Y.
- Barclays Bank, Wilmington, Del.
- Branch Bank & Trust, Lumberton, N.C.
- CIT Bank, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Citibank N.A., Sioux Falls, S.D.
- Comenity Bank, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Compass Bank, Birmingham, Ala.
- Deutsche Bank Trust Company of Americas, New York, N.Y.
- East West Bank, Pasadena, Calif.
- First Niagara Bank, Lockport, N.Y.
- Flushing Savings Bank, Lake Success, N.Y.
- Glacier Bank, Kalispell, Mont.
- Huntington National Bank, Columbus, Ohio
- Israel Discount Bank, New York, N.Y.
- New York Community Bank, Westbury, N.Y.
- Plains Capital Bank, Dallas, Texas
- RBS Citizens Bank, Providence, R.I.
- RBS Citizens Bank PA, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Simmons First Bank, Union City, Tenn.
- Sonabank, Warrenton, Va.
- Southwest Bank, Fort Worth, Texas
- Texas Capital Bank, Richardson, Texas
- Tristate Capital, Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Umpqua Bank, Portland, Ore.
- United Bank, Glastonbury, Conn.
- Wex Bank, Midvale, Utah
You may exclude any financial institution listed above from holding funds through the FlexInsured Account by contacting your financial advisor.