Cetera Congratulates Professionals Recognized in Forbes 2019 Best-in-State Wealth Advisors
Cetera today congratulated its affiliated financial advisors who have been named to the Forbes Best-in-State Wealth Advisors list for 2019. This ranking is published annually by Forbes, an internationally-renowned business and financial publication, to spotlight top-performing, standout wealth advisors who top the list in each state.
The Cetera-affiliated financial advisors named to the Forbes 2019 Best-in-State Wealth Advisors list include:
- David Borden, CCR Wealth Management, Westborough, MA (affiliated with Cetera Advisors)
- Jesse Hurst, Impel Wealth Management, Akron, OH (affiliated with Cetera Advisors)
- Mark Bass, Pennington, Bass & Associates, Lubbock, TX (affiliated with Cetera Advisors)
- Larry Carroll, Carroll Financial, Charlotte, NC (affiliated with Cetera Advisor Networks)
- Kelly Graves, Carroll Financial, Charlotte, NC (affiliated with Cetera Advisor Networks)
- John Patterson, Carroll Financial, Charlotte, NC (affiliated with Cetera Advisor Networks)
- Paul Ried, Paul R. Ried Financial Group, Bellevue, WA (affiliated with Cetera Advisor Networks)
- Kevin VanDyke, Bloomfield Hills Financial, Bloomfield Hills, MI (affiliated with First Allied Securities)
Adam Antoniades, President of Cetera, said, “This well-deserved recognition reflects the dedication and enthusiasm each of these advisors shares for helping clients achieve financial well-being. We are privileged to have them as part of our advisor network in helping deliver an Advice-Centric Experience® to clients, and we remain committed to providing them with the support and service they need to continue reaching their highest potential.”
Forbes’ Best-in-State Wealth Advisors list for 2019 was developed by SHOOK Research through an extensive due diligence process that included in-person and telephone interviews to assess advisors according to qualitative criteria. SHOOK Research also relied on an algorithm that factors in client retention, industry experience, compliance history, firm nominations and quantitative criteria including assets under management and revenue generated for their firms.
“Cetera Financial Group” refers to the network of independent firms encompassing, among others, Cetera Advisors, Cetera Advisor Networks, Cetera Investment Services (marketed as Cetera Financial Institutions), Cetera Financial Specialists, First Allied Securities and Summit Brokerage Services. All firms are members FINRA/SIPC.
The Forbes ranking of Best-In-State Wealth Advisors, developed by SHOOK Research, is based on an algorithm of qualitative data, rating thousands of wealth advisors with a minimum of seven years’ experience and weighing factors like revenue trends, assets under management, compliance records, industry experience, and best practices learned through telephone and in-person interviews. Portfolio performance is not a criteria due to varying client objectives and lack of audited data. Neither Forbes or SHOOK receive a fee in exchange for rankings. Research summary as of Feb. 2019: 29,334 nominations received, based on thresholds – 5,961 invited to complete online survey – 9,230 telephone interviews – 1,757 in-person interviews at Advisor’s location. Listing in this publication and/or award is not a guarantee of future investment success. This recognition should not be construed as an endorsement of the advisor by any client.